Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I'm Up To

Fleeing Temptation is available at Siren Publishing: http://www.bookstrand.com/fleeing-temptation
Right now I'm working on the edits for Brazen Temptation (Temptation, Wyoming 3), which is due out on May 9th and is a F/M/M/M paranormal BDSM menage with a HEA for all involved. Not to spoil the ending, but let's face it, it's a romance and you already know it will end happy. :)
As far as writing goes I'm working on the fourth book in the Temptation, Wyoming series right now, which is also a F/M/M/M menage. It's got cowboys and paranormal goodness in it. I'm having fun with it.
I'm supposed to give birth in a week and a half, so my focus will probably be baby oriented for the first little bit. However, my goal is to work on the sequel to Broken Halo this summer and get it sent in. I already started on the prologue and will dive right in once this crazy busy phase calms a bit.
I had a movie/dinner date night with my hubby last night. It was really nice. :) We saw The Hunger Games and went to a buffet afterward. It was a good movie, but I have to say that if I had to climb a tree to save my life I would totally die or end up falling out of it. Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment