Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Re. Haunting Siren (Midnight Fetish 1)

The rights for my book, Haunting Siren (Midnight Fetish 1) have reverted back to me, so it's currently out of print. After some editing and revising (because I just can't resist) I will republish the book somewhere else and finish the series wherever it is published.

Update 5/10/14:

I plan on self-publishing the book. It's done. I just have to go through the steps of getting it formatted and uploaded to Amazon, etc. I want to wait until summer since I have a few books coming out soon as it is.
Haunting Siren is mostly the same, just edited again and I added some naughty stuff to a scene where the make out was cut short before. That and there's a prologue now for added suspense. Creepy beginning, but darkly intriguing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment