Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Monday, July 28, 2014

Cover For Green Broke Woman

Evernight Publishing has published my book, Green Broke Woman. It comes out August 1st and is the first book in the Masters of Black Dragon series. The series is mostly set in Lexington, Kentucky and centers around a fictitious BDSM club where cowboys and menage abound. This first book is MFMMMM.
It should be said that the heroine has a disturbing past. It's not shown, but she's going through the healing process during the course of the book.
The cover is below if you'd like to see it. It's so beautiful! :)
I believe Evernight releases the books at third party sites on the same day they release it at their own website. So the book should be available this Friday at Evernight, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance Ebooks, and I believe Kobo and a few others.
This is my first book published with them, so I'm a little new to how they do things, but like my other two current publishers, they've been great.
I'll post a description of the book and links on the release date.
Ogle the glorious cover! I love it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment