Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thanks & Updates

To all the people who have been nice of enough to buy my books, thank you so much! I wish I could thank you in person, but just know that I'm really touched that someone would take the time to read what I wrote. If I could hug you through my computer screen I would. :)
My novel Haunting Siren is now also available at Barnes & Nobel, Amazon and All Romance Ebooks. There isn't a warning label or excerpt on those, but I have both posted on my blog if you care to read it beforehand.
Brazen Temptation just got accepted the other day by Siren Publishing. I'm so excited! It's book three in the Temptation, Wyoming series and should come out in May. Lots of BDSM, menage and edge play in that one. :)
The sequel, Fleeing Temptation is due out in March. That one is Hilary, the witch's story.
On a very unrelated note, I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy now! It's a sweet, wiggly, little boy that's due in April. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment