Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Monday, July 8, 2013

Book Updates

I thought I'd take a minute to catch everyone up to date. I'm waiting to hear back on two books that I sent off: Winchester, Arizona 3, which is a MFMMMMM menage with BDSM and shape-shifters.

The other book is that MFMMMM menage with BDSM and cowboys set in Kentucky.

I'm currently working on book one of a new series. I don't have a title for it yet, but it will be set in a fictitious town in South Dakota. It's a MFMMMM menage with cowboys and some BDSM later on in the series. I'll either make it a trilogy or five smaller books (30k or 40k word count each) based on the heroine and each of her men. Not sure yet.

After that I'll probably write the next Temptation, Wyoming book, which looks like it will be a FMMM menage with three tiger shifter men. :)

Then I've got to get back to working on the sequel to Where the Rebel Flag Still Waves. That first book should come out in the fall at Pink Flamingo Publications and Erotic Book Network.com.

Broken Glory (Fallen Angels 3) comes out on August 16th. It's Jude and Scarlett's story and is a little over 103,000 word count. Lol I got really into it. What can I say? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment