Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Writing Schedule & Upcoming Guest

Hello there! I thought I should do an update since it's been a bit. I've been pretty busy.
Next week I'm going to have a guest on my blog. She's a menage author. I'll say who when it's closer to time. :) She'll be talking about her new book and characters.
I just finished my WIP, which is the second or third book (depending on whether it's going to be a trilogy or a serial) in my cowboy menage series. I'll be starting the next book in that series in a couple days and should have it done by the time I hear back from the publisher about the first book. It should be in a few weeks, December at the latest.
Tempted By Brothers (Temptation, Wyoming 7) is scheduled to come out at Siren Publishing on December 18. It's MFM paranormal rubenesque with a BBW, two tiger shifter heroes, and light BDSM.
My writing schedule for the remainder of this year is to get my new cowboy menage series done. MFMMMM menage cowboys BDSM erotic romance.
I'd like to get Haunting Siren (Midnight Fetish 1) republished this year. Not sure if I'm going to self-pub that one or send it to a publisher.
Also, Pink Flamingo Publications and Erotic Book Network are considering putting the Fallen Angels Trilogy (Broken Halo, Broken Vow, and Broken Glory) into one print book available on Amazon. The books will still be available in individual paperbacks and also ebooks at both publishers and other sites. It's just now it would be available in print on Amazon as well.
The ambitious side of me would love to write a MF BDSM book this year and try to get that published, too. That could be pushing it since I have other books to write first and editing coming up. We'll see.
Where the Rebel Flag Still Waves should come out sometime in 2014. The schedule is really full so it won't be this year. Hopefully I'll get the cover early and can show it to you guys. :) I bet it will be an epic cover!
The book is MFM menage historical paranormal erotica set during the civil war. The paranormal aspect involves demons and shape-shifters. What type of shifters? A were-lion and a were-bear. Yes bears! They're awesome. :D
It will be a trilogy.

*Spoiler*

*********
The villain is Sully, the demon. (Nimbus' and Sonya's son from Broken Halo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment