Gentling the Submissive

Gentling the Submissive

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Beautiful Music Video & Such Things I Realized

This is off-subject, but there's this music video by Katy Perry for the song, "Thinking of You." It's a sad, beautiful song, and it's obvious from the video that she's a fan of The Notebook.
But here's where it gets interesting. Maybe I'm the last one to figure this out, but today I just realized that the video isn't her own take on the movie at random. She's portraying a deeper look at Finn and Sarah, the two friends of the main characters in The Notebook. I can't believe I just realized that. The guy that she loves in the video looks kind of like Finn, Katy Perry is a brunette like Sarah in the movie, and SPOILER: the guy dies. :(
It's a heartbreaking video, but beautifully made, and I love it even more now that I know she might have intended it to be a depiction of Finn and Sarah.
Enjoy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment